Cornwall Food Photographer Alchemy Photography
Working as a Food, Lifestyle and Commercial Photographer, producing stand out Images can give our clients an advantage over their competitors, whether you are looking at producing images for Websites, Head Shots or Company Brochures.
Whether you are looking for a Cornwall Food Photographer or Lifestyle Photographer we have experience in all these areas
We like to work closely with our clients and agencies to develop a series of high quality imaginative imagery to help our clients stand out from the crowd. Entrust us with your photographic needs and let us show your company off in its best possible light.
Prior to the shoot itself we liaises with you to discuss what your requirements are and how we can best achieve this. If you have ideas then we are happy to run with this, but should you need some creative input, well, that’s why we’re here. We are equally happy to do studio based or location shoots, be it for an hour or and on going brief.
We are Meero trained, one of the world’s foremost digital suppliers
Some of our clients include:
Our Photography Rates
Includes location based product photography.
Half Day Typically 4h £650
Full Day Typically 8h £1100
For a custom quote to suit your requirements get in touch
Whats Included in our rates
- The prices quoted above are an ‘all inclusive’ price – we will not make any additional charges for standard processing (which should be all you need) or extra usage/license fees. Expenses are charged for sites outside of Cornwall – please see the details below.
- What you’ll receive for the prices above:
- Our time to take your photographs;
- Our expertise;
- Processing of your images – they will be cropped, edited for colour balance, basic sharpening and – as necessary – corrected for geometry;
- Supply of your high resolution images – usually by fast digital download, but Discs are available on request;
- A license to use your images – we do not place any time restrictions on how long you can use the images or how many times you use them
- Storage of the original photo files;
- Free post-production advice;
- Public Liability Insurance up to £1 million
- Expenses and processing costs
- Any expenses and/or processing charges will be clearly detailed on your quote, but in general:
- Basic image processing – cropping, editing for colour balance, basic sharpening and corrections for geometry – is included in your price.
What we charge for
- We charge mileage for all projects outside of Cornwall at 0.65p per mile;
- We charge travel time for all projects over 2 hours away from our base in Delabole. We charge nothing for the first 2 hours (in each direction) then 30.00 for each additional hour (in each direction) – rounded up to the full hour;
- Hotels and expenses (if required) are charged at cost.